Sunday, July 20, 2008

Well today is my birthday (well was as it is almost time to go to bed.) All in all it was a great day.


Mom, Dona and Grandma came in from the country, Roger, Bryan, Sarah Jane and Sami, Eddie and Cheyenne all came over. I was even pleasantly surprised when Momma Kathleen and Pappa Joe, and Joe’s son James, showed up for a brief visit.


I opened presents, we had cake and visited for a while then Mom n Co when home, Sarah Jane and Sami took off to take Lilly for her Sunday run, and Eddie took Mimi to church and Chey to a movie.


So that left Jim, me, Roger and Bryan for dinner. We ordered Ciceros and relaxed to watch a movie and shoot the shit. After dinner we finished the movie and the guys went home.


Mimi and Chey just got home and have toodled off to bed. Which is where I am headed after I post this journal entry and finish uploading the pics from today :-).


Truthfully, though we didn’t do anything fancy or go anywhere special this was one of the best birthdays I can remember. I had a ton of family around me, lots of laughter and love. It was awesome. If I could change anything I would have a few people who were not able to be here around, but they are in my heart and thoughts so that is alright.


Well here are a few pics from today then I am off to dreamland.


100_4642Talon being ever so charming as usual..


100_4644My flowers and cake.


100_4645Me mom and Grandma with my cake doin the happy birfday thing..


100_4646Jim and Roger


100_4648Sarah Jane and Sami.. God it is good to see Sarah Jane smiling and happy again... Its good to have you back little sister. and Sami - Thank you!


100_4650My lovely eldest daughter Mimi


100_4652I am not sure and I do not think I want to know...


100_4629Eat the Tomato! The Tomato Is Gooooddd For you!


100_4631 Mr. I was working on the car Brother in law.. Lol Missed you today Paulie.



Ok well that is the fun pics. Other than the ones of Booger in the cake box that Dona has to send me LOL. I am goin to bed.



Laters


Falla

0 comments: